IVF Doctors in Raiganj
Infertility is often caused by both men and ladies’ factors. According to the best IVF doctors in Raiganjabout 40% of infertility problems are because of female infertility, another 40% are due to male infertility, 10%, by both partners and therefore the remaining 10% infertility cases reasons are unexplained.
Causes of Infertility
Common causes for both sexes are
- • Delaying marriage
- • Toxic like Smoking, Tobacco and Alcohol Consumption
- • A sedentary lifestyle causes Obesity and Stress by lack of workout, changes in eating habits and pollution
- • Nutritional deficiencies
- • Excessive Exercise
Causes of female infertility
- • Ovulation disorder by hormonal changes
- • Uterine or cervical abnormalities
- • Damaged or Blocked Fallopian tube
- • Pelvic adhesions
- • Thyroid and Diabetics problems
Causes of Male infertility
- • Abnormal production of Sperm
- • Sperm delivery issues
- • Overexposure to certain chemicals and toxins
What is IVF?
Invitro fertilization or IVF is a complicated reproductive technique and infertility treatment performed worldwide. IVF is that the process of mixing the eggs and sperm outside the body to make a person's embryo which results in conceiving a toddler.
What are the benefits of IVF?
The IVF doctors in Raiganjtreat with the most advanced level of technology resulting in more efficient outcomes of infertility treatments.
- • IVF provides the very best chances of getting a toddler with their eggs for ladies with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes.
- • IVF are often wont to increase the probabilities of conceiving in older couples especially those with a coffee ovarian reserve.
- • Couples with male infertility problems will have a way higher chance of conceiving with IVF than conceiving naturally.
- • IVF has proved very successful for ladies with PCOS. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) may be a common condition during which there's a hormonal imbalance resulting in irregular menstrual cycles.
- • Women with endometriosis, where parts of the womb lining grow outside the womb, may require IVF because it has proved successful for premature ovarian failure.
- • Women for whom menopause has started can have IVF treatment by using donor eggs which usually has high success rates.
Finding the best doctor in Raiganj?
Newlife Fertility Centre boasts of one of the best IVF doctors in Raiganj. With a vision to spread the highly-effective infertility treatment, the best IVF specialist in Raiganjalso aspires to erase the taboo of infertility.
Talk with Specialists
+91 740 740 0333
+91 740 740 0444
+91 973 553 3312